Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment purpose. The recruitment will be held for 434 Vacancies on the post of 65 CCE (Prelims) Exam. The due date to apply for the post in Online mode is 24th July 2019. The candidate should read the complete article to know about the application fees, selection process and much more.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||65 CCE (Prelims) Exam|
|Number of vacancies||434|
|Last Date to apply||24th July 2019|
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- 65 CCE (Prelims) Exam – 434
Last Date to Apply: 24th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should hold Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For General and Obc candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/Women and PWD candidates Rs. 200/-
Age criteria: The age of the candidate should be between the 20-42 years besides the relaxation of reserved category candidates as it will vary as per govt and organization regulations.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the official website of the organization www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Read the instructions there and thereafter proceed for online application.
- Fill the details about the candidate’s name, address, education, and other particulars
- Upload the demanded documents in the form along with the signature and photograph in it.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the concerned authority either in online/offline mode.
- Finally, submit the form for the final process and take the print of the form for the necessary requirement.
- If we discuss hard copy of the form, need not to send anywhere.
NOTE: Candidates are directed to view the latest updates.