BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment: BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED has advertised a job notification for this year. The corporation is a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of
Karnataka and wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to 03 Posts Of Document
Controller in the Project Wing. Interested candidates looking forward to this recruitment can apply online after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details like application fee structure, pay scale, etc after reading this advertisement.
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Sr. Document Controller, Associate Document Controller|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||30 April 2020|
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Sr. Document Controller – 01
- Associate Document Controller – 02
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done Graduation in any field from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this recruitment will be selected after proper document verification and based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- The amount of pay is Rs. 35,910/– per month for the post of Sr. Document Controller.
- The amount of pay is Rs. 26,360/ per month for the post of Associate Document Controller.
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this recruitment, please visit the below mentioned official site.
- Aspirants applying for recruitment should be less than 40 years for the post of Sr. Document Controller.
- The maximum age of 35 years is permissible for the post of Associate Document Controller.
Official Website: english.bmrc.co.in
How To Apply For BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications are to be submitted offline for this recruitment. You need to visit the official site first.
- Candidates should fill in the application in the prescribed format and attach documents in support of qualification and relevant experience.
- Post it to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
- Applications need to be sent through registered post before the due date.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, please visit english.bmrc.co.in