BITS Pilani Recruitment 2020: BITS Pilani has issued an official job notification for the recruitment of candidates on www.bits-pilani.ac.in for 02 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow Physics by 30/04/2020. The candidates will be engaged for a project sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology under the scheme “Quantum Enabled Science and Technology” (QuEST) at the Department of Physics, BITS-Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus, NH17B Zuarinagar, Goa.
BITS Pilani Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Job
|Junior Research Fellow Physics
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
BITS Pilani Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BITS Pilani
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow Physics-02
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed M.Sc in Physics with at least 60% marks and NET/ GATE qualified can apply.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of the candidates will be held by the organization.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be getting Rupees 31,000/- per month for the first 2 years and Rupees 35,000/- per month in 3rd year as salary.
Application Fees: The applicants will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the specified age limit only.
Official Website: www.bits-pilani.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates have to check all the details provided above regarding the process of recruitment for BITS Pilani.
- Applicants can apply by sharing their resume on the official email id email@example.com and must mention Application for JRF position – QuEST project in the subject of the email.
- Applicants need to also submit their details in google form provided in the official notification i.e https://forms.gle/nnD6Z9RhsTk1r76L8.
- The candidates who get shortlisted will be called upon to attend the Interview.
- On the basis of their performance in the Interview, candidates will be appointed by the organization.
NOTE: Applicants are required to apply for the recruitment as specified latest till 30/04/2020. All of the details have been provided above regarding the process of recruitment, read them carefully and follow the instructions.