Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The commission intends to recruit deserving and skilled Indian Nationals for engagement as Assistant Engineer to fill up the 255 posts. Read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding BPSC recruitment.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||255|
|Last Date to Apply||8 June 2020|
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) – 192
- Assistant Engineer(Mechanical)- 61
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)) – 02
- Applicant should have a Graduation Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized college/university/board
Last Date To Apply:
- The online submission of the application starts on 4th May 2020.
- The last date for online registration is 8 June 2020.
- The last date to apply online is 24 June 2020.
- The hard copy of the application form needs to be submitted on or before 30 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and Personal Interview by BPSC Officials.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given according to level 09.
- General/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Female aspirants will pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The female applicants applying for different posts should be less than 40 years of age and more than 21 years of age while the age limit for male aspirants is 21-37 years. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for BPSC are advised to visit the official site http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now register yourself if you are new to this website.
- After registration fills the application form with all the relevant and correct information.
- Send the application form before 30 June 2020 to Joint secretary cum exam Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru road, Patna 800001.
NOTE: To get more information and updates about BPSC recruitment, you need to visit the above mentioned official site.