Bihar Education Department Recruitment: Bihar Education Department has released a job advertisement for this year. The department has released a bumper of 94000 vacancies which needs to be filled by educated and competent professionals. The applicants applying should have cleared CTET December 2019 exam. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted online through the below-mentioned official site. You need to submit the application forms on or before 14 July 2020.
Bihar Education Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Education Department|
|Name of the Job||Primary Teachers, Computer Teachers, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||94000|
|Last Date to Apply||14th July 2020|
Bihar Education Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Education Department
Name of The Posts:
- Primary Teachers – 42606
- Middle School Teacher – 28638
- Higher Secondary Teacher – 32916
- Computer Teacher – 10000
- Basic Education Teacher – 391
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 14th July 2020 and the starting Date of Online Application is 15 June 2020.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have 8 months Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from the National Institute of Open School.
- Candidates who have passed TET or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) until November 2019.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their ranking in Merit List and document verification.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be given to deployed candidates on various teaching posts.
Application Fees: Bihar Education Department has not given any updation regarding the application fee structure.
Age criteria: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 37 years for all the posts under this recruitment.
Official Website: http://education.bih.nic.in/
How To Apply For Bihar Education Department Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed as a teacher then you need to go to the official site and read the details related to various vacancies.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit the form after going through all the details once again.
NOTE: You need to visit http://education.bih.nic.in/ for more updates regarding this recruitment.