Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: We are before you with the great news of recruitment in Bombay High Court. There are total 182 Vacancies for the post of Clerk. The interested person can apply for the post by the way of the online submission of the form on or before last date which is 17th June 2019. The applicant is requested to go through the complete notification for each and every aspect of the post.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||182|
|Last Date to apply||17-06-2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 182
Last Date to Apply: 17-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e Graduation Degree with ITI/Govt. Commercial Certificate Exam from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Screening, Written Test, English Typing Test & Viva Voce, Interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
- For all the candidates Rs. 25/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must visit the organisational official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Fill the details in the online application form after the careful read of the instructions.
- Also upload the latest passport size photo and the signature in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the qualified documents with the form.
- Pay the application fees in the manner prescribed.
- Finally submit the online application for for further approval.
- Candidate must keep the hard copy of the application in case of need.
NOTE: It is the duty on the part of applicant himself to check the latest updates time to time.