BECIL Recruitment: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA
LIMITED has released a job advertisement for this year for the recruitment of Social Media Executive on the vacant 12 seats. The job is on a contractual basis and posting will be in the Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices. You need to submit the application forms on www.becil.com on or before 14 September 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA|
|Name of the Job||Social Media Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||14 September 2020|
BECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Social Media Executive – 12
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission is to be done until 14 September 2020.
- Applicants seeking recruitment under BECIL should have done Bachelors’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized institution/board.
- The candidates should have good communication skills in English and the local language.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the marks scored in written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will be paid Rs.36000 per month for SME posts.
- GEN/OBC category applicants are liable to pay Rs.750 as a nonrefundable application fee.
- SC/ST applicants are bound to pay a fee of Rs.450.
Official Website: www.becil.com
How To Apply For BECIL Recruitment Online-
- All the eligible and interested candidates should open the above-mentioned site and read the complete instructions to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and digital signature too in a white background.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and also attach your caste certificate.
- Submit it before the last date to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For any further help and information, you can check the official site of BECIL regularly.