Bank of India Recruitment: Bank of India is headquartered in Mumbai and is inviting online application to fill the vacant seats in the bank for the posts of Clerk, Officer which are total 28 in number. Only sportspersons(male and female) are invited to fill the application forms till 16 August 2020. The name of sports are as follows: Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Gymnastics, Swimming, Table Tennis, Weightlifting, Wrestling, etc.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name Of The Posts:
- Clerk – 14
- Officer(General Banking) – 14
Educational Qualifications of The Posts: The job seekers should have done 10th/Graduation from an accredited college/university/board.
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application form starts from 1 August 2020 and the last date for submission is 16 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in Personal Interview and Field Trials will be selected.
- GEN/OBC applicants will pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PH applicants will pay Rs.50 as an application fee.
- Clerk – The salary will be given ranging between Rs.11765 – Rs.31540 per month.
- Officer(General Banking) – The salary will be given ranging between Rs.23700 – Rs.42020 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age in between 18-25 years for all the posts counted from 1 July 2020. Relaxation in age for reserved and other categories will be provided as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
How To Apply For Bank Of India Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit www.bankofindia.co.in and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- Go through the guidelines mentioned and fill the application form and affix the copies of the required documents in the specified size and format.
- Pay the application fee and enter the transaction details in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents as asked by the bank.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know the dates of Personal Interview and field trials.