Bank of India Recruitment: Bank of India is a leading Public Sector Bank and has its branches all over India. The bank is looking for skilled and desirable individuals to work on the 06 vacant posts of Office Assistants/Attendant etc. You can get all information here and can proceed to apply for it before the Closing Date. Applications must be submitted in the offline Mode. All the details regarding the address and closing date are mentioned below.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistants/Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2020|
Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name Of The Posts:
- Office Assistant – 02
- Faculty Member – 03
- Attendant – 01
Educational Qualifications of The Posts: The applicants seeking this job opportunity should have done 10th/Graduation Degree from a renowned college/university/board.
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application has started and the last date for submission is 30 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in written tests and Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts.
- Office Assistant – Rs.15000 per month
- Faculty Member – Rs.20000 per month
- Attendant – Rs.8000 per month
- Candidates with their Ages between 18 Years to 45 Years are eligible to apply for Post 1 under this recruitment.
- Candidates with their Ages between 25 Years to 65 Years are eligible to apply for Post 2 under this recruitment.
- Candidates with their Ages between 18 Years to 65 Years are eligible to apply for Post 3 under this recruitment.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
How To Apply For Bank Of India Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit www.bankofindia.co.in and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fills the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Re-check all the details and send it to Bank of India, Kolhapur Zonal Office, 1519C, Jaydhawal, Building, Laxmipuri, Kolhapur.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment written test dates and interview dates.