Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: All the aspirants in search of a Banking job and that too in Public Sector bank are informed that Bank Of Baroda has announced job vacancies for job seekers this year. The recruitment is for various districts of Gujarat and it invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank. 15 vacancies are vacant for the Business Correspondent Supervisor post which needs to be filed on or before 14 August 2020. Candidates should read this detailed notice to get information about various details concerning this recruitment.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||14 August 2020|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Business Correspondent Supervisor – 15
Last Date to Apply: Candidates who are interested to apply should apply offline before 14 August 2020.
- Job seekers who are applying for this job should have been a graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however, qualifications like M. Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
Selection Procedure: The Personal Interview will be conducted to hire the candidates on the vacant posts of Business Correspondent Supervisor.
- Category A supervisors will be given Rs.15000 as a fixed component and Rs.10000 as a variable component.
- Category B supervisors will be given Rs.12000 as a fixed component and Rs.8000 as a variable component.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 45 years and a minimum of 21 years. BOB Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants as per organizational rules.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Application Process For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Offline-
- Visit the official site mentioned above and read the guidelines prescribed by the department.
- Fill the application form as per the guidelines with utmost attention and care.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also paste a photograph of yours with a signature in small letters.
- Submit the form timely to Concerned Regional Office.
- Before submission, ensure rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Candidates are informed to check the official site for any missed or detailed information related to this recruitment and the recruitment is for various districts of Gujarat.