AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment: AYUSH Department Haryana has advertised a job notification on 04.04.2020 for the 218 posts of Medical Officer (Volunteer) in Ayurvedic, Homoeopathic, Unani departments. This recruitment is on an urgent basis at the district level on a contractual basis for 89 days extendable on mutual consent as per requirement in view of the COVID-19 situation in the State. The department is in search of hardworking and dedicated applicants to be appointed for various posts.
AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||AYUSH Department Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Ayurvedic, Homoeopathic, Unani Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||218|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2020|
AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: AYUSH Department Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer) – 193
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer) – 17
- Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) – 08
Last Date to Apply: The last date is 18th April 2020 so you need to apply as soon as possible.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking forward to this Recruitment should be BAMS/BUMS/BHMS degree holder from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made only on the basis of a higher percentage in basic
qualification i.e. BAMS/BUMS/BHMS.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get an attractive salary package of Rs.25000 per month(consolidated) for different posts.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the department to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 42 years and more than or equal to 23 years to be eligible for this recruitment. Further exemption in the age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.ayushharyana.gov.in
How To Apply For AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official website of the AYUSH Department Haryana mentioned above to apply for this recruitment.
- You will find an advertisement regarding this recruitment numbered E-1/HR/AYU/2020-21/9273.
- Click on the advertisement and fill the application form.
- Attach the id proof, age proof, mark sheets along with the application form.
- Send the above-mentioned documents along with application form through Email to respective District Offices before the last date.
NOTE: You need to note that If a candidate willing to apply for more than one post, he/she has to submit a separate
form for each post. For more information, you should visit www.ayushharyana.gov.in