Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: The recruitment fair is organized by the Assam Public Service Commission in which the organization is going to select 463 skilled and experienced persons for the posts of Assistant Engineer Civil/Junior Engineer Civil. The due date to file an offline form is 21st December 2019. For more details on selection, read the paragraph specified below carefully.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer Civil/Junior Engineer Civil|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||21-12-2019|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 156
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 307
Last Date to Apply: 21-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The criteria to apply for the post is Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years) from the recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the applicant will be done through the Screening/Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 14000-49000/- with GP Rs. 8700/- plus other allowances as per the rules of Assam govt.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC and MOBC candidates Rs. 150/- while there is no fees for BPL candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should lies between 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The application process will consist of first of all we need an application form that can be downloaded from the website.
- Put the details in it carefully in the relevant columns with the correct spells.
- Paste the latest photograph of applicant with the copies of the certificates provides clues of information filled.
- Send the form to the address here after the successful payment towards the application. Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
NOTE: Get detailed information on the website.