Assam Agricultural University Recruitment: Assam Agricultural University has published employment notification this year for both freshers and experienced aspirants for Assistant Project Post on the 10 vacant seats. The employment is temporary and for a short period. The last date for submission of online applications is 10 October 2020 through registered email id.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Agricultural University|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Project|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||10 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Assam Agricultural University Recruitment:
Company Name: Assam Agricultural University
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Project Scientist-AAU -CIP: 07 Posts
- Assistant Project Scientist-AAU -WVC: 03 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The last date for this recruitment has been decided on 10 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences from the recognized institute/college or university and should have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to the criteria decided by AAU.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.30000 per month for the Assistant Project Post.
- The maximum age limit for Assistant Project Post should not be more than 35 years as of 01 September 2020.
- SC/ST will be given age relaxation by AAU Officials.
Official Website: http://www.aau.ac.in
Application Process for the Assam Agricultural University Recruitment:
- Go to the website of Assam Agricultural University and click on the recruitment section under Careers Heading.
- Fill the blanks given in the application form in a complete and correct manner. Enter all your basic, educational, and professional details.
- Then upload the compulsory documents with signature and photograph in their scanned form.
- Submit the application at last after going through the details filled in it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Candidate should check the site of the university to get updated on new information.