APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission released a job article for this year about Officer posts on 331 seats. The applicant can be fixed his/her seat by applying online up to 25/10/2020. For further information about recruitment, check the paragraph below.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||331|
|Last Date to Apply||25th October 2020|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Vacancy details are the following:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) – 121
- Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade) – 69
- Superintendent of Taxes – 06
- District Transport Officer – 05
- Labour Inspector – 18
- Inspector of Taxes – 27
- Inspector of Excise – 07
- Block Development Officer – 33
- Asstt. Employment Officer – 04
- Sub Registrar – 31
- Assistant Manager Industries – 10
Educational Qualifications: An Indian citizen can apply for the posts if he/she had the prescribed qualifications which are mentioned in the official notice on the website.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done based on the performance in the Preliminary-Main Examination and Personality Test (Interview).
Pay Scale: APSC will provide a good package in the range of Rs. 30000-110000/- (Post 1-4) and Rs. 22000-97000/- (Post 5-11).
Application Fees: Fees details are mentioned below :
- General and EWS – Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC and MOBC – Rs. 185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD and Women – Rs. 35.40/-
- Fee once paid can’t refund.
Age criteria: Individuals must have attained the age of 21 years but must not be more than 38 years on 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate looking for a government job can apply on “https://apscrecruitment.in”
- At first, match the degrees you possess with the qualification mentioned in the official notification of APSC.
- After satisfied, fill the complete details in an online format and remit the fees successfully.
- Finally submit the form and take a print of the application for future reference.
NOTE: Once details furnished in the application form and submitted, then it can’t be changed. In case of any mismatch during verification, rejection of the application is certain.