Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited invites Online applications for 77 Vacancies to perform the job of Staff Assistant, Manager. The due date to apply for the form is the 28th July 2019. No alternate of the application after this. Therefore the anxious candidate should apply before the last date and also read the below-given notification for details of the selection process, application fees and much more.
Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited
|Name of the Job
|Staff Assistant, Manager
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|28th July 2019
Andhra State Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Assistant – 54
- Manager (Scale-I) – 23
Last Date to Apply: 28th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Graduation Degree to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam, Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 11765 to 31540/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 23700 to 42020/- (Post 2) per month
- For the GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ST/PH and EXS Rs. 413/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st June 2019.
Official Website: www.apcob.org
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the online form on the official website www.apcob.org.
- The details should be accurate and complete in every aspect.
- The documents along the signature and photograph must be uploaded in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form before the due date.
- Do not send the hard copy of from anywhere.
NOTE: The applicant must regularly visit the official website to get the latest updates.