Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India has released an official page for the recruitment of 18 Vacancies of Transition Commander. Applications are accepted by the organization in Online mode through the portal of the organization. The ending date to apply for the post is 18th September 2019. The brief description of the post is given in the article below wherein the applicant will get the complete details regarding the recruitment.
Air India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India|
|Name of the Job||Transition Commander|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||18th September 2020|
Air India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India
Name of The Posts:
- Transition Commander – 18
Last Date to Apply: 18th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should hold 12th (Physics & Chemistry) from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The candidate shall be required to pay Rs. 1500/- payable to Airlines Allied Service Limited payable at New Delhi. (No fees for SC/ST candidates)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of a maximum of 53 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The age for P1 Commander is extended to 55 years.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, the applicant must enter the web link on google to make an application.
- Fill the instructions in the application form as per the prescribed rules.
- Upload the necessary documents in the scanned form before the last date.
- Pay the application fees in the favor of Air India Limited Payable at New Delhi.
- And submit the application finally through the portal.
- Keep out the print of the application form for future needs.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: Try to get the latest updates regarding the post from time to time.