Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021: Air Force School Avadi publishes a notification about 21 positions of Principal, Clerk, Lab Attendant & Other Posts. Interested candidates should read the advertisement and check their eligibility conditions. Apply before 15 February 2021 for the above said posts. Check educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, salary structure, how to apply here.
Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Air Force School Avadi|
|Posts Name||Principal, Clerk, Lab Attendant & Other Posts|
|The Last Date to Apply||15.02.2021|
|Written Test, Demo Class, and Interview||The first week of March|
Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Principal (Senior Secondary School)||01|
|5||PGT (Computer Science)||01|
|11||PGT (Political Science)||01|
- Principal (Senior Secondary School): Candidate should have a master’s degree (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, History, Economics, Commerce, Geography, Political Science and English) with 50 percent marks.
- PGT (Physics): Candidate should have Masters Degree in Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics with 50 percent marks.
- PGT (Chemistry): The candidate should have Masters’s Degree in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry with 50 percent marks.
- PGT (Maths): Candidate should have Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with 50 percent marks.
- PGT (Computer Science): Candidate should have B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) OR B.E or B.Tech and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA OR B.Sc.(CS) or BCA and PG degree in any subject OR ‘A’ Level from DOEACC and PG in any subject OR ‘B’/’C’ Level from DOEACC with 50 percent marks OR Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer and PG degree in any subject
- PGT (Biology): Candidate should have Masters Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/ Molecular Biology/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Bio-Technology/ Plant Physiology, provided the candidate has studied Botany and Zoology at graduation level with 50 percent marks.
- PGT (Commerce/Economics/History/Geography/Political Science): Candidates who should have a master’s degree in relevant subjects are eligible to apply.
- TGT (Drawing): Candidate should have a diploma in Drawing and Painting or Sculpture or Graphic Art OR Four years Diploma in Fine Arts and Crafts OR Diploma in Fine Arts OR M.A. in Drawing and Painting OR Degree or Diploma in Fine Arts.
Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should lie between 21 years to 50 years.
Application Fee: The application fee is not mentioned in the advertisement.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the right salary package.
Selection Procedure: There will be a Written Test, Demo Class, and Interview for the selection of the candidates.
Official Website: Visit the official website of Air Force School Avadi at @http://www.afschoolavadi.com/.
Steps To Apply Online For Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021
Go to the official website of Air Force School Avadi and read the instructions carefully. Download the application form from the official website or the link provided in this article. Interested candidates can apply through the specified format. Submit the filled application form along with a photocopy of certificates to the specified address either by post or by hand. You can also mail it to School.
Mail id: email@example.com
Address: To The Principal, Air Force School Avadi, Chennai, Pin Code-600055.
Important Links to Consider for Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 15 February 2021 for Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021.