Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019: An amazing venture for employment has been provided by the Air India Engineering Services Limited as the organization asks for the post of Welfare Officer. The recruiter wants to fill this single post by an efficient and educated person. Everyone must know the due date of application through the format on the website in the Offline mode is 02nd January 2020. No person will be able to apply beyond this specified time period. The complete details of recruitment with the contents are given in the paragraph mentioned below.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Welfare Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||02nd January 2020|
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Welfare Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 02nd January 2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have Diploma or Degree in Social Science from the accredited body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Personal Interview, Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The organization will give the salary of Rs. 40000/- per month to the selected candidate.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S candidates Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: The age of the candidate should be less than 35 years as on 01st September 2019. The relaxation in age will be given as per the rules of the organization.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to apply in the format prescribed on the website.
- Fill the complete details with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Send the form to the address mentioned below. AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED – AIRBUS GROUP SECURITY GATE, NEW ENGINEERING COMPLEX, BAMAN WADA & AIRPORT COLONY, NEXT TO METEOROLOGY DEPT NEW QUARTERS, SAHAR, VILE PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI – 400099
NOTE: we have provided the complete information of Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019 on the official page of the recruiter.