AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is inviting applications for Actuarial Apprentices from aspiring students who are keen to pursue Actuarial studies to become Actuaries. The company plans to fill 04 vacancies of Actuarial Apprentices. The applications can be submitted online latest by 11 June 2020. To get detailed information about this recruitment it will be beneficial to go to the information given below wherein the aspirant will know about how to apply, the pay scale, and much more.
AIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Actuarial Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||11 June 2020|
AIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Actuarial Apprentices- 04
Last Date to Apply: The online applications need to be submitted on or before 11 June 2020.
- The candidate should have Graduation Degree from the recognized school/college or institute with 60% marks in aggregate.
- . The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India
Selection Procedure: The performance of the applicant in a Personal Interview and Group Discussion will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: The candidate appointed on the post will get Rs.30000 – Rs.32500 per month
Age criteria: The age criteria for this post is less than or a maximum of 30 years counted from 1 May 2020.
Official Website: www.aicofindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for AIC Recruitment:
- Visit the official site mentioned above with a PC/laptop etc.
- Download the online form and fill it with accurate details.
- Upload the documents with your latest photograph & signature.
- Complete the form and send a scanned copy of all documents and application forms to email@example.com
- Submit the form before the due date.
- The hard copy must also be kept for future use.
NOTE: No applications will be entertained after the due date so apply as soon as possible and confirm your entry for this recruitment. You should also have a valid email id to apply for this recruitment.