AIC India Recruitment :- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, a well-known and well-equipped department for work has announced vacancies for the posts of Administrative Officer against its official notification “AIC of India Recruitment 2017“. There are a total of 50 vacant posts for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply online from 15-09-2017 to 10-10-2017.
AIC India Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Administrative Officer|
|Number of posts||50|
|Last Date of Application||15-09-2017 to 10-10-2017|
AIC India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 50
No. of posts & their name : Administrative Officer
- SC – 08
- ST – 04
- OBC – 13
- Unreserved – 25
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.E./ B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc.(Agriculture) for Group A (Agriculture)
- BE/ B.Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA/ M.Tech. in IT/MCM for Group B (I.T)
- B.Com/ M.Com or Chartered Accountants (ICAI)/ Company Secretary (ICSE)/ Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) or MBA (Finance) for Group C (Finance)
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law for Group D (Legal)
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Statistics for Group E (Statistics)
- Graduation Degree in Marketing/ Sales or Post Graduation Degree of MBA for Group F (Marketing)
- Graduation Degree/ Masters’ Degree in any discipline for Group G (Generalist) with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks) from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 30 years as on 01-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) & 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on online examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay (Non-refundable) :
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD
- Rs. 650/- for all other categories
Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 10-10-2017.
How to apply for AIC India Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about AIC India Recruitment for 50 Administrative Officer Posts at www.aicofindia.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.aicofindia.com for detailed information.
Notice: Undefined variable: comment in /home/375143.cloudwaysapps.com/kruetcybkj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-comment-fields/classes/class.frontend.php on line 179
Comments are closed.