Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment: There is need for skilled and knowledgeable persons to work in banking sector. Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank has invited Online applications for 147 Posts of Junior Clerk, Assistant. Candidate interested as well as holds the essentials for application can submit the application on the organization’s web portal. For complete details about the YDCC Recruitment, read out the notification given below.
Yavatmal District Central Corporation Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Yavatmal District Central Corporation Bank|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||147|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
Yavatmal District Central Corporation Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Yavatmal District Central Corporation Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk – 133
- Assistant Staff (Peon) – 14
Last Date to Apply: 01st April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 10th/Graduation Degree with GDC&A, CAIIB from the authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 17000 to 18000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 14000 to 15000/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs. 1000/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.yavatmaldccbank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019:
- In a simple way start by log in the website www.yavatmaldccbank.co.in
- The important instructions given on the page open, read it carefully.
- Click on agree and proceed for further by fill up the details about name, qualifications, post applied, etc.
- The latest passport size photograph with signature and documents is to be uploaded with application.
- Deposit the fees in favor of organization and submit the application before its due date.
- Keep out the print copy for further requirement and don’t send its hard copy anywhere.
NOTE: Candidate must view the announcements columns of the organization continuously.