WCDD Recruitment :- Women and Child Development Department, a well-known ministry for development of economically and socially challenged women and children, has issued an official notification “WCDD Recruitment 2017” for hiring employees for the posts of Conservation Officer, Legal-cum-Investigation Officer and Assistant-cum-Computer Operator. The outed notification has announced vacancies for only 3 posts on full time basis in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates should apply offline on or before 28-08-2017 to benefit from this amazing opportunity.
WCDD Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Conservation Officer, Legal cum Investigation Officer|
|Number of posts||03|
|Last Date of Application||28-08-2017|
WCDD Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 03
No. of posts & their name :
- Conservation Officer – 01
- Legal-cum-Investigation Officer – 01
- Assistant-cum-Computer Operator – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 45 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Group Discussion and Skill Test
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details.
- Rs. 21,000/- for Posts 1,2
- Rs. 9000/- for Post 3
Official Website : www.dhamtari.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 28-08-2017.
How to apply for WCDD Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill all the relevant details asked in the application form.
- Attach the recent passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
District program officer, Women and Child Development Department, District – Dhamtari (C.G.)
We have provided you all the information about WCDD Recruitment for Conservation Officer, Legal cum Investigation Officer at www.dhamtari.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.dhamtari.gov.in for further details.