WCDD Recruitment 2022: Women and Child Development Department Karnataka has invited candidates to apply online on the official website https://www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/ for recruitment for 275 vacancies of the Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers. All of the candidates are required to apply and submit the applications for the recruitment latest by the last date specified post-wise.
WCDD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women and Child Development Department Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Last Date to Apply||15 September 2022, 23 September 2022 & 27 September 2022|
WCDD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Women and Child Development Department Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Anganwadi Workers/Kodagu-12
- Anganwadi Helpers/Kodagu-50
- Anganwadi Workers/Koppal-12
- Anganwadi Helpers/Koppal-60
- Anganwadi Workers/Tumakuru-17
- Anganwadi Helpers/Tumakuru-116
- Mini-Anganwadi Workers/Tumakuru-08
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 4th/ 9th to 10th from an accredited school or board.
Selection Procedure Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Merit list will decide if a candidate is to be recruited or not. So make sure to give your best in the same.
Pay Scale: The salary and pay scale of the candidates selected will depend upon the rules and norms for the post specified.
Also, Check the Latest Notification IB Recruitment 2022
Application Fees: Applicants will not have to pay any amount as an application fee as all of the candidates of all the categories are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates between the age of 18-35 years can only apply for the recruitment. So make sure you are eligible.
Important Dates To Apply
- For Kodagu- 17-08-2022 to 15-09-2022
- For Koppal- 25-08-2022 to 23-09-2022
- For Tumakuru- 29-08-2022 to 27-09-2022
Official Website: https://www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for WCDD Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to apply for the Women and Child Development Department Karnataka online mode by filling out the applications for recruitment only on the website https://www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/.
- The candidates are to fill in all the details accurately and make sure to upload the copies of required academic certificates, and a passport photo, and sign as per the specified size and jpg format.
- Submit the application form at the end and save a soft copy for future reference as a record.
Important Links to Follow for WCDD Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: Visit us regularly.