West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police is planning to select the skilled and experienced candidates for the 698 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector. The candidate is indeed for a job can submit an Online/Offline application on the website of the organization. For more instructions related to the post, look inside the below-given paragraph carefully.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||698|
|Last Date to apply||09th of September 2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch) – 494
- Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch) – 174
Last Date to Apply: 09th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, PMT, PET, Combined Competitive Exam and Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 7100 to 37600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3900/- per month.
Application Fees: It will vary as per different posts so read the official notification carefully.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should go to the website of an organization.
- In the recruitment section there, select the online application key.
- Choose it and fill the details in the page opened in an accurate manner.
- Upload the documents required to by the last date.
- Pay the fees and submit the application on the portal.
- Take out the print of it and send it to the below-specified address. Chairman West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan, 5th Floor, Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
NOTE: Candidate must have attention upon the web page so that the latest updates can be found in time.