West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police has the requirement for 125 vacant posts of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor. The desired candidate can submit an online application through the portal on the website of the recruiter. No chance will be allowed to any candidates applying for the post after the end date of application and i.e. 24th December 2019. Applicants are requested to go through the information given below before the application of the post.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Staff Officer-cum-Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||125|
|Last Date to apply||24th December 2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Officer-cum-Instructor – 125
Last Date to Apply: 24th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
Application Fees: The interested candidate should read the official notification in brief.
Age criteria: Candidate should of the age between 20-39 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2019.
Official Website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to visit the website of the organization firstly.
- Then he/she is required to fill the details in the application form in the spelling as in the original educational certificates.
- Then the photograph of the applicant with the signature and some other documents needs to be upload in the scanned form.
- And now submit the application after being paid for the application.
- Take the print out and send this print form to the below-given address. Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block – DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
NOTE: Click on the recruiter link for regular updates.