UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission publishes a notification about 249 vacant posts of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Other. Interested candidates should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. The online application process starts from 23 January to 11 February 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should check the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, and how to apply.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.02.2021|
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Junior Technical Officer||06|
|2||Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||01|
|3||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine)||06|
|4||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Public Health)||05|
|5||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology)||02|
|6||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine)||12|
|7||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||07|
|8||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio Therapy)||07|
|9||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Urology)||06|
|10||Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||01|
|11||Assistant Public Prosecutor||80|
|12||Data Processing Assistant||116|
- Junior Technical Officer – Candidate should have Bachelor of Technology(Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) degree from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology.
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) – The candidate should have a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine/Radio Therapy/Urology) – Candidate should have MBBS degree with Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty.
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – Candidate should have a Masters’ Degree in Social Work with having specialization in Medical & Psychiatric Social Work or Family & Child Welfare.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – This post requires a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Data Processing Assistant – Candidates having a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science Or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/CS/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology.
- For Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Data Processing Assistant- 30 years.
- For Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – 35 years.
- For Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Radio Therapy/Urology) – 40 years.
Application Fee: No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. For all others application fee is Rupees 25.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are called for the interview based on data provided by them in the application form.
Official Website: Do visit the official website of UPSC for more details at @https://upsc.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of UPSC and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on this link “Apply Online.”
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter your details, accept the Declaration & Click on Submit
- Now fill the online application form after clicking on the Login link given under the ‘Already Registered’ link.
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Take a print out of the application form and sign the same.
- Now, upload the scanned copy of the signed application form.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
Important Links to Consider for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 15 February 2021 for UPSC Recruitment 2021.