UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission invites applications on 485 vacancies of Company Prosecutor, Prosecutor, Junior Scientific Officer, Defence Services Examination (I). The applications can be filled online by 14th and 19th of November 2019. Get the detailed information in the below-given article.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Company Prosecutor, Prosecutor, Junior Scientific Officer, Combined Defence Services Examination (I)|
|Number of vacancies||485|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Company Prosecutor – 11
- Prosecutor – 01
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology) – 02
- Director (Staff Training/Productivity) – 01
- Specialist Grade III (Dermatology) – 07
- Specialist Grade III (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – 09
- Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology) – 02
- Specialist Grade III (Orthopaedics) – 09
- Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics) – 18
- Specialist Grade III (Psychiatrics) – 07
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 45
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers Training Academy – 241
Last Date to Apply: 14th & 19th of November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant interested to apply must hold Master’s Degree (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pharmacy/ Forensic Science/MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (Concerned speciality)/Degree in Engineering/Degree in Law/Graduation Degree from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Personal Interview and Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given in the list below:
- Rs. 44900-`142400/- per month (Post 1,3).
- Rs. 47600-151100/- per month (Post 2).
- Rs. 78800-209200/- per month (Post 4).
- Rs. 15600-39100/- per month (Post 5, 6-10).
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/- (Post 1-10) and Rs. 200/- for remaining posts.
- No fees for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post `1-3), 50 years (Post 4,7), 45 years (Post 5-6,8-10) and 20-24 years (remaining posts) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2021 (Post 11-14).
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form through the website.
- Upload the relevant documents, pay the fees if needed and submit the application.
NOTE: The candidate can check the website for new updates related to the post.