Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released a notification for hiring the candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee), Stenographer and Personnel Officer. The details about recruitment and selection is provided in the below-given paragraph.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer (Trainee), Stenographer and Personnel Officer|
|Number of vacancies||61|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) – 31
- Stenographer (Camp Assistant) – 15
- Personnel Officer – 15
Last Date to Apply:
- 26th December 2019 – Post 1
- 26th November 2019 – Post 2-3
Educational Qualifications: The interested candidate should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering/Graduation Degree/Graduation Degree with PG Diploma or Degree (HR/HR & PM/HR & IM) from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam, Stenography or Typing Test
- Online Exam, Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package
- Rs. 44900/- Post 1
- Rs. 27200-86100/- Post 2
- Rs. 56100-177500/- Post 3
Application Fees: The candidate can check the official notification of the organization.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years (Post 1) and 21-40 years (Post 2) besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age calculation is 01/01/2019 (Post 1) and 01/07/2019 (Post 2)
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the portal there by fill up the details in the online form.
- Upload the documents mandatory from the application point of view along with the signature and photograph in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees and submit an online application before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate should not miss any further updates which are announced by the organization as it may important from the application point of view.