UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has announced a job notification for this year. 353 vacancies are open for the post of Technician, Staff Nurse, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant Review Officer Etc. Applications are invited from skilled and desirable aspirants to fill up various posts mentioned here. Check the eligibility criteria and other details regarding this recruitment over here.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Staff Nurse, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant Review Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||353|
|Last Date to Apply||6th May 2020|
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician – 263
- Staff Nurse – 18
- Assistant Engineer – 41
- AccountsOfficer – 04
- Pharmacist – 17
- Assistant Review Officer – 10
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from 7th March 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 6th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this job should have done 10th with ITI/Diploma in Nursing/Pharmacy/Degree in Engineering/CA/CWA from an accredited University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents are verified, candidates will be selected based on their performance in Computer Test/Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale differs for different posts:-
- Technician – Rs.27200 – Rs.86100 per month
- Staff Nurse – Rs.36800 – Rs.116500 per month
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.36800 – Rs.116500 per month
- AccountsOfficer – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Pharmacist – Rs.29800 – Rs.94300 per month
- Assistant Review Officer – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Candidates of the GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.1000 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST category of UP state will pay Rs.700 as application fee.
Age criteria: Age of applicants should be in the range of 18-40 years counted from 1.1.2020. Further relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.uprvunl.org
How To Apply For UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official site mentioned above and click on the Recruitment Section.
- Register yourself with valid Id and Password.
- Start filling the application form. Enter all the valid details correctly.
- Attach all the documents needed for this recruitment.
- Pay the application fee through any online medium.
- Submit the application form after going through all the details submitted once again.
NOTE: For more updates about this recruitment, you need to visit the official site from time to time.