Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment :- UIDAI provides immense opportunities to come and work as a Senior Account Officer, Assistant Account Officer and Accountant at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities and learn alongside at “UIDAI Recruitment 2017“. There are a total of 8 vacancies for which any candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply offline before 12-09-2017 to grab this golden opportunity to secure their future.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment Notification –
|Organisation Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Accountant, Account Officer|
|Number of posts||8|
|Last Date of Application||12-09-2017|
Unique Identification Authority of India Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Vacancies : 08
No. of Posts & their Name :
- Senior Account Officer – 02
- Assistant Account Officer – 02
- Accountant – 04
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed CA / ICWA, Graduation Degree or must have a qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age limit should not exceed 56 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Interested Aspirants will be selected on the basis of prescribed tests.
Application Fee : Visit the official website regarding the application fee.
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/- for Post 1
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4800/- for Post 2
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 2800/- for Post 3
Official website : www.uidai.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 12-09-2017.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below.