Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: The organization Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission notified for the 280 Vacancies of Assistant Agriculture Officer Grade – III, the due date of vacancy is 21st September 2019. The chance for the application of post will lapse after its due date. To know about the complete contents of the post, read the below-given information carefully.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Agriculture Officer Grade – III|
|Number of vacancies||280|
|Last Date to apply||21-09-2019|
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Agricultural Officer Grade – III – 280
Last Date to Apply: 21-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have B.Sc Degree (Agriculture ) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must log on the website of the organization www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- The candidate must read the important instructions and proceed to fill it.
- Fill the details (name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.) in the form with accuracy.
- Upload the required documents with the scanned photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the application fees in the prescribed manner and finally submit the online form on or before the due date.
- Candidate should retain the print of the application form for future requirement.
- No need to have the hard copy of the form to any address.
NOTE: The candidate must take a regular visit to the website of an organization to get the important notifications.