Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: There is good news for those persons who have completed the Diploma Course of Civil Engineering. Such persons can submit the Online application on the application link on the official website. The recruitment notice is released for 100 posts of Junior Engineer. The last date to submit the form is 25th August 2019 and therefore all the decisions should be taken before it. For extra details about the selection procedure, application fees, pay scale, etc. read the notification below.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||25th August 2019|
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 100
Last Date to Apply: 25th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for every applicant to have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900 to 142400/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC and EWS candidates Rs. 300/-
- Rs. 150/- for the remaining applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission :
- All the applications will be submitted only through the application link on the official website.
- Click the ‘Online Application’ and proceed further to fill the details columns.
- Fill the name, address, contact, experience, and other particulars.
- Upload the qualification documents along with signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees and submit the form before the end of the application date.
NOTE: Candidate should take care to read the notification to get the latest updates.