UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has officially advertised for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the 30 vacancies of Civil Judge in Junior Division under Uttarakhand Judicial Service. We have given all the major details and important instructions to be followed by the candidates through which every applicant must go through at least once before applying online. Applications can be filled on www.ukpsc.gov.in till 10th April 2019.
UKPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge(Jr Division)|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||10-04-2019|
UKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge(Jr Division)-30
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must ensure that they hold a Bachelor Degree in law from an authorized university and college and comprehensive knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. The Candidate must also have basic knowledge of basic Computer operation.
Selection Procedure: The Applicants will be selected through a rigorous process of online exam and further interview.
Pay Scale: The Selected candidates will be paid handsomely according to the organizational rules of remuneration and pay.
Application Fees: The Applicants are required to pay an application fee of 185.40/- rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 22-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The Application procedure is online only so the candidates are to log on to the official website of the organization and first check the instructions given therein and apply accordingly.
- The Candidates must have their passport size photo and signature ready in soft form for uploading and all the details ready including personal, educational and employment history related if any.
- Payment of fees will be done online only.
- After final verification of all the details filled in the application form, submit it finally.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copy to the office.