TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is asking candidates to fill online applications on website www.tnpcb.gov.in for recruitment for 242 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist. The candidates have to make sure to apply by 26/03/2020. The following paras include all the details on the process of application and selection for recruitment for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board. Make sure to read all of the details and follow the instructions.
TNPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2020|
TNPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer-78
- Environmental Scientist-70
- Assistant (Junior Assistant)-38
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Computer, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or Masters Degree must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam, Personal Interview and Skill Test will be conducted by the organization to derive a list of candidates to be recruited and appointed finally.
Pay Scale: The following will be the salary offered to the candidates as per the post they are appointed:
- Post 1,2: Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-per month
- Post 3,4: Rs.19,500-62,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates of different categories need to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 500 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the specified limit of 18-30 years. The age will be considered as on 12/02/2020.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in to apply for recruitment for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
- Fill details in the online form as per the academic records only.
- Pay the application fee in online mode via debit or credit card or internet banking.
- After that, the candidates need to upload all the required credentials and submit the application form.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted latest by 26/03/2020.