Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited Recruitment 2019: There is good news that Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited put into public the notice for recruitment on 26 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice. The due date to submit the Online form is 2nd August 2019. Candidate can take the help of web link on the official website for application purpose and no chance of application after the due date. The candidate must read the official notification for complete details about the application process, qualifications required and much more before the application of post.
Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||02nd of August 2019|
Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Trade Apprentice – 26
Last Date to Apply: 02nd of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Interested and the genuine candidate must have qualifications ITI/Diploma/Degree(Hospitality Management/Hotel Management/Food & Brewery Production/Travel & Tourism)/Bcom./BA/BBA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate age details are given in the official notification.
Official Website: wwwgujarattourism.com
Important Instructions to apply for Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the official website of the organization.
- The details must include the particulars about the candidate name, address, and relevant particulars.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph with signature in the clear version.
- The qualified documents must be attached too with the form.
- At last, submit the form after the take out of the careful reading.
- Retain the print copy of the form for future needs.
- And don’t need to send the hard copy of the form to any special office address.
NOTE: The candidate must regularly visit the official website of the organization to get further updates.