SSC Recruitment 2022: – Great news for the Stenographer of Grade C & D because Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for them. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the application form From 20-08-2022 to 05-09-2022 up to 5:00 pm. Check all the details about educational qualification, syllabus, the pattern of the exam, date of the exam, and what you have to carry with you on the exam day.
SSC Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer of Grade C & D|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|The last date of application||20-08-2022 to 05-09-2022|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:-
- Name of the Exam: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2022.
- Name of the Post: Stenographer.
Age Limit: –
Applicant age should be 18 years to 27 years for Grade D and 18 years to 30 years for Grade C, below or above the given age can’t be selected.
Application Fee: –
- Candidates GEN/OBC should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates Who are applying for SSC recruitment 2022 should have passed the 12th Standard from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Procedure For SSC Recruitment: –
Applicants will be selected on the basis of a computer-based written exam and skill test in stenography.
You can check their official website for information regarding salary.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2022
Job Location:- Job location will be allocated to you after the selection.
Official Website :- www.ssconline.nic.in
Important Dates: –
Submit your application form before 20-08-2022 to 05-09-2022 up to 05:00 P.M.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Open the website i.e www.ssconline.nic.in clicking the link to the desired post and applying.
- Click the link to the desired post and apply.
- Fill in all the details regarding the application form.
- Check twice /thrice before submitting the form
- Pay the application fee through internet banking or by debit card.
- Now take a screenshot of the receipt of the application form and keep the copy of the application form with you for future use.
Important Links to Follow for SSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note : – We give you the proper information about Staff Selection Commission | SSC Recruitment For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts At www.ssconline.nic.in