Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission a central recruiting authority has planned to appoint 1351 educated and efficient candidates for the different posts of Sub-Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Plant Technical Officer, and Technical Operator. The due date for an online fill-up of form is 31st August 2019. The complete details related to the post and its contents can be obtained from the notification given below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Plant Protection Officer, Technical Operator|
|Number of vacancies||1351|
|Last Date to apply||31st of August 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Plant Protection Officer, Technical Operator
Last Date to Apply: 31st of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant should have 10th/12th/Graduation Degree /Diploma from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination, Skill Test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 per month. (Differs as per the post applied for)
- For the GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years, 18-27 years, 18-25 years, 20-25 years, 18-26 years, 21-25 years and 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. (Age will be according to the Post)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization.
- Fill up the online form there and put the details in the columns given in it.
- Upload the important documents along with signature and photograph.
- Deposit the fees and click on online submission before the due date.
- Don not required to post the hard form to any address.
NOTE: Candidate should keep himself aware so that he/she can get timely information.