Southern Railway Recruitment : A colossal news for all job seekers since Southern Railway has released an official notification “Southern Railway Recruitment“, inviting applications for the posts of Act Apprentice and Senior Residents. The outed notification has announced a total of 137 vacancies for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply on or before the last date which happens to be 15-07-2017 and 31-07-2017 respectively. Candidates should go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Act Apprentice, Senior Residents|
|Number of posts||137|
|Last Date of Application||15-07-2017, 31-07-2017|
Southern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details :
- Total no. of vacancies : 137
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1 : Act Apprentice
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur: 80 Posts
a. Fitter: 32
b. Carpenter: 16
c. Painter: 16
d. Welder: 16
- Electrical Work Shop/ Perambur: 32 Posts
a. Electrician: 16
b. R & AC: 16
- Railway Hospital/ Perambur: 20 Posts
a. MLT (Radiology): 03
b. MLT (Pathology): 08
c. MLT (Cardiology): 09
Category 2 : Senior Resident
- Cardio Thoracic Anesthesia: 01
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery: 02
- Cardiology: 02
Educational Qualification :
Category 1 :
Candidates should have passed 10th class under 10+2 System of Education or its equivalent for post 1b to 1d, have passed 10th class under 10+2 System of Education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent for Post 1a, 2a, have passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Post 3a to 3c.
Category 2 :
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree/ DM/ DNB or Diploma in the specialty concerned from university recognized by State/ Central Government.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age should be :
- 15 to 22 years for Post 1a to 2b of Category 1.
- 15 to 24 years for Post 3a to 3b of Category 1.
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification in Category 2.
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders in Category 2.
Selection Procedure :
- For Category 1, candidates will be selected based on merit list.
- For Category 2, candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee :
- For Category 1, application fee is Rs. 100/-
Salary : Visit the official website to know about the salary details.
Important Dates :
- For Category 1, last date to apply is 15-07-2017.
- For Category 2, last date to apply is 31-07-2017.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
For Act Apprentice :
Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600023
For Senior Resident :
The Medical Director, Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Perambur, Chennai
We have notified you about the Southern Railway Recruitment for Act Apprentice and Senior Resident Posts and would advise you to go through the released notification for detailed information.