South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: A fair is held by the South East Central Railway which provides the job opportunity on 313 Vacancies of Trade Apprentices. The inspired candidate can make Online application to the organization and the organization will accept these applications up to 29th of August 2019. There will be no chance to apply for the post after it. Read the notification specified below for complete description about the post.
South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South East Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||313|
|Last Date to apply||29-08-2019|
South East Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South East Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 26
- Turner Carpenter – 20
- Welder – 20
- PASSA/COPA – 20
- Electrician – 50
- Steno Grapher (English)/Secretarial Assistant – 20
- Plumber – 20
- Painter – 20
- Wireman – 20
- Electronics Mechanic – 04
- Power Mechanic – 02
- Mechanic Machine Tool/Maintenance – 02
- Diesel Mechanic – 02
- Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 02
- Bearer – 02
- Fitter (Work Shop/Motibagh) – 05
- Welder – 09
- Steno Grapher (English) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 29-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be passed 10th with National Trade Certificate from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST/Divyang and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th July 2019.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the application form as per the given instructions.
- Candidate must upload the scanned copies of the qualified documents along with the photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees in a suitable way and submit the application before the ending of the due date.
- Keep the print form of an online application filed for future security.
NOTE: Applicant should have a continuous visit on the official website.