SEBI Recruitment 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India has come up with an official job notification asking candidates to apply online on www.sebi.gov.in for filling 147 vacancies for the post of Grade A Officers to be submitted by 23/03/2020. The candidates need to ensure to read all of the details and follow the specified instructions.
SEBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Job||Grade A Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||23/03/2020|
SEBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India
Name of The Posts:
Grade A Officers-147
Educational Qualifications: Candidates need to apply only if they are eligible as per the specified academic qualification i.e Degree or Diploma or PG Degree in relevant field from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will have to ensure that they qualify in Pre and Mains Online Test followed by which they will be called upon to attend Personal Interview. The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the above process of selection only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will have to make sure to Rupees 28,150-55,600/- per month.
Application Fees: An application fee is to be paid by all of the candidates as per the category they belong to as follows:
- General/ EWS and OBC Category: 1000 Rupees plus intimation charges
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 100 Rupees plus intimation charges
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only i.e 18-30 years as on 29/02/2020.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.sebi.gov.in and fill the online application for recruitment in the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Upload photo and sign of the applicant.
- Make sure to pay the fee and submit the application form.
NOTE: The following is the schedule of recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-03-2020
- Pre On–Line Exam: 12-04-2020
- Mains On-Line Exam: 03-05-2020
- Interview: Will be declared