SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016 :- SBI (State Bank of India) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Senior Manager posts. There have 06 posts for which any interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date 07.01.2017. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016
Job Opportunity at Microsoft Recruitment 2016-Apply here for Software Engineering Lead posts
|Organization Name||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Manager|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Last date of application||07th January 2017|
SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Manager (Law)||06|
Candidate should have passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate’s age should not be exceed 30 years, the upper age limit will be relaxed by as per Government rules.
on the behalf of these 2 any candidate will be chosen for the job.
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 07.01.2017
How to apply online for SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates may visit the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click the Official Link, Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Click on apply online, fill up the entity like Name, Father Name, Address & more and proceed for next step
- After registering yourself, upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also takes a print out of application form for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of CBI Recruitment 2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016-Apply here for 06 Senior Manager Posts, on www.sbi.co.in , regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.