State Bank Of India Recruitment: State Bank Of India invites online/offline applications from retired employees on or before 18 & 20th June 2020 via email and registered post. The applicant seeking this recruitment should have retired with a good track record and no punishment/ penalty should have been inflicted on the retired employees/ officer during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement. All the details are mentioned below.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Support Officer, Channel Manager Supervisor, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Last Date to Apply||18 & 20 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Bank Of India Recruitment:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Support Officer – 04
- Channel Manager Supervisor – 22
- Channel Manager Facilitator – 59
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 18 & 20 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have been retired clerical employees and an officer of the bank/ e-Abs retired/retired from other public sectors.
Selection Procedure: SBI Officials are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
- Support Officer – Rs.35000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Rs.35000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Rs.30000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
Age criteria: Applicants should be less than 63 years of age to apply for all the posts of SBI Recruitment counted from 30 June 2020.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Application Process For SBI Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit sbi.co.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Now download the format of the application form that has been placed in Annexure-I.
- All interested and eligible retired employees and officers are advised to send a scanned copy of their application on the email id email@example.com latest by 18.06.2020 and the original copy to reach us on the below-mentioned address latest by 20.06.2020 :
- Asstt. General Manager (HR), State Bank of India, Local Head Office
NOTE: The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview . You need to also carry your original certificates on the interview date.