State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India no.1 banking in the banking sector of India has advertised for 477 Vacant posts of Specialist Cadre Officer. The desired and eligible person should make an online application through the portal of the organization. Due date to submit the application is 25th September 2019. Read the paragraph given below for more details about the post.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||477|
|Last Date to apply||25th September 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Cadre Officer
Last Date to Apply: 25th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.(IT)/M.Sc (CS) from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Written Exam, Interview (Post 1-24), Shortlisting and Interview for (Post 25-35).
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 750/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals to www.30 years (Post 1,3-7,17 & 18), 33 years (Post 2,8-11), 38 years (Post 12-16, 25-27), 35 years (Post 19-24) and 40 years (Post 28-35) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th June 2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should fill the application form online on the official website
- The details filled in the form should be of accurate as per the instructions.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in a scanned form with some special documents in the form.
- Pay the application fees in the required manner and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicant should take a continuous visit to the website of an organization.