SBI Recruitment :- State Bank of India, the most reputed public sector bank has issued an official notification “SBI Recruitment 2017” in order to procure employees for work. The outed notification states that there are a total of 41 vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officer posts in the form of Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager. Candidates must note that the last date for receiving of online application forms is 6th day of October, 2017.
SBI Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of posts||41|
|Last Date of Application||06-10-2017|
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 41
No. of posts & their name :
- Specialist Cadre Officer
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 40
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation with a degree in Law or a Law Graduation from a recognized University in India with relevant experience.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 25 – 35 years for Post 1 as on 01-09-2017.
- 35 – 45 years for Post 2 as on 01-09-2017.
Age relaxation is 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others admissible as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in :
- Online written test and interview for Post 1
- Personal interview for Post 2
Application Fee :
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 06-10-2017.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Careers” and then click on “Latest Announcement”
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the SBI Recruitment for 41 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts at www.sbi.co.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in for detailed information.
Apply online for the recruitment.
Notice: Undefined variable: comment in /home/375143.cloudwaysapps.com/kruetcybkj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-comment-fields/classes/class.frontend.php on line 179
I like job
Comments are closed.