RSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission has come up with a fantastic job offer for which the all of the eligible Indian candidates have to apply online on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to be recruited for 1098 vacancies of Junior Engineer. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible as 02/04/2020 is the last date to apply after which the online window will be disabled.
RSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||1098|
|Last Date to Apply||02/04/2020|
RSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer-1098
Educational Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Engineering is a must to be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to take Written Exam, and based upon their performance in the exam selection of the candidates will be done for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Rupees 33,800 per month will be the salary paid to the candidates selected.
Application Fees: The candidates of all the categories are obliged to pay an application fee as follows:
- General/ EWS/ OBC Creamy layer Category: 450 Rupees
- BC/ OBC Non Creamy layer Category: 350 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: Recruitment of the candidates will be done only if they are of the specified age limit only. The eligible age limit is 18-40 years and this age will be counted as on 01/01/2021.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RSSB Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment need to go to the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission i.e www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Once all the details are filled, upload a photo, sign and copies of academic qualification certificates.
- Pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or internet banking.
- After that, submit the online application form and save a soft copy with you.
NOTE: No candidate will be allowed to apply after 02/04/2020.