RRC Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has offered the job opportunity in the favor of capable and talented candidates for 103769 Posts of Group ‘D’. The submission of application will done up to 12th April 2019 till 11:59 P.M. on the portal of www.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidate must take care about the eligibility criteria and other important specifications related to the post.
RRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Job||Group ‘D’|
|Number of vacancies||103769|
|Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
RRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Cell
Name of The Posts:
- Central Railway – 9345
- East Central Railway – 3563
- East Coast Railway – 2555
- Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro – 10873
- North Central Railway and DLW – 4730
- North Eastern Railway, MCF & RDSO – 4002
- North Western Railway – 5249
- Northeast Frontier Railway – 2894
- Northern Railway, DMW & RCF – 13153
- South Central Railway – 9328
- South East Central Railway – 1664
- South Eastern Railway – 4914
- South Western Railway and RWF – 7167
- Southern Railway and ICF – 9579
- West Central Railway – 4019
- Western Railway – 10734
Last Date to Apply: 12th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The required criteria for the application of posts is 10th or ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit, Physical Efficiency test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Rs. 250/- for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RRC Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the details in the form as per the given instructions.
- Upload the latest photograph along signature in form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: The candidate must have rapt attention on the notifications section of the web portal.