RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has invited applications from skilled and qualified applicants for 1665 vacancies for the post of Junior Stenographer, PGT,TGT,Publicity Inspector online on the website www.rrcb.gov.in till the last date i.e 22nd April 2019. Apply after going through all the details.
RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Stenographer,PGT,TGT,Publicity Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||1665|
|Last Date to apply||22nd April 2019|
RRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)-294
- Junior Stenographer (English)-868
- Junior Translator (Hindi)-244
- Staff and Welfare Inspector-85
- Chief Law Assistant-61
- Law Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metalurgist)-51
- Finger Print Examiner-06
- Head Cook-06
- Senior Publicity Inspector-05
- Publicity Inspector-01
- PGT Teacher Biology (Eng. Medium Male)-08
- PGT Teacher English (Male)-04
- PGT Teacher English (Female)-01
- PGT Teacher Geography (Female)-01
- PGT Teacher Physics (Male)-01
- PGT Teacher Physics (Female)-01
- PGT Teacher Political Science (Female)-01
- PGT Teacher Computer Science-01
- TGT/ Computer Science–01
- TGT Teacher Home Science (Female)-01
- TGT Teacher Hindi (Female)-01
- TGT Teacher Social Science (Female)-01
- PTI English Medium (Male)-01
- PTI English Medium (Female)-01
- Asst. Mistress (Junior School)-04
- Music Mistress-01
- Dance Mistress-01
- Laboratory Asst/ School-02
Last Date to Apply: 22nd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Every applicant must ensure to apply only when they meet the educational qualification criteria i.e 12th/Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education/Master Degree in relevant subject from an authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The Application fee of 500 rupees is applicable for General caste category applicants.While the fee for SC/ST/Pwd and previous Departmental candidates is 250 rupees.
Age criteria: Applicants are required to follow the age requirements for each post before applying.
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RRB Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office.