RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India publishes a notification about 322 vacant positions of Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR). Candidates who want to make their future in the banking sector have an excellent opportunity to secure their position. Interested candidates should read the notification carefully. The commencement of application stats from 28 January 2021, and the last date to fill the online application form is 15 February 2021. Check here educational details, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, and how to apply.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|2||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||29|
|3||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% Marks throughout.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- DEPR: Candidates holding Master’s Degree in Economics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Integrated Economics Course/Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks. Or PGDM or MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks. OR Master’s Degree in Economics with sub-categories as agricultural/business/developmental/ applied with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DSIM: Candidates should have done Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics or Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur or Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks. Or a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks with a one-year postgraduate diploma in Statistics. OR M. Stat. Degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Or PG Diploma in Business Analytics jointly driven by ISI Kolkata or IIT Kharagpur or IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should lie between 21 years to 30 years.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a salary package according to the pay scale of Rupees 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400.
Selection Procedure: The written test will consist of two phases. An Interview will follow the phase 2 exam.
- Phase 1 The RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 1 will be of 200 Marks for 200 questions. The RBI Grade B 2021 Paper 1 will be for 2 hours. The exam will have MCQs from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- Phase 2 RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 2 will be of 300 Marks. The questions will be from Economics and Social Issues, English Writing Skills, and Finance & Management.
- Next Phase: Interview Round.
Official Website: Visit the official website of RBI for more details at @https://www.rbi.org.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should visit the official website of RBI and read the instructions carefully. Apply for the posts before the closing date through online mode. Give your personal details, educational details and upload the required documents.
Important Links to Consider for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Available on 28 January|
|Apply Online||Available on 28 January|
Note: Read the eligibility conditions carefully before applying for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021.