Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: Rajasthan High Court has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The high court intends to recruit deserving and skilled Indian Nationals for engagement as Junior Judicial Assistant to fill up the 268 posts. If you are interested in Rajasthan High Court recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Rajasthan High Court
|Name of the Job
|Junior Judicial Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|31 May 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
- Applicant should have a Graduate or equivalent from a recognized college/university/board.
- The candidates should have a working knowledge of computers.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 31 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given ranging between Rs.20800- Rs.65900 Per Month.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST category, PH candidates of Rajasthan will pay Rs.350 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for Junior Judicial Assistant posts should be less than 40 years of age and more than 18 years of age. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://hcraj.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan High Court are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format available on the official site http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Attach a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, No Objection certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site to know the dates of the call letter download for entry in the examination center.