Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court,The Apex state body of Justice has 38 vacancies for the post of Legal Research Officer. The Organization has released an official notification on its website www.hcraj.nic.in asking candidates to apply in the offline mode for the above posts after going through the comprehensive paragraph briefing about all the details and instructions to be followed minutely by every aspirant.Applications must reach the office till 13tn May 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Legal Research Officer|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last Date to apply||13tn May 2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Research Officer-38
Last Date to Apply: 13tn May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are must to have qualified at least A Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Law from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to pass the personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid Rupees 20000/- per month.
Application Fees: 100 Rupees is to be paid in the form of application fees by candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: All the candidates must be of the age of lesser than 33 years to be counted as on 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are to fill the physical application form in the official format of application only.
- Only blue ball pen must be used and candidate should fill the form with his own handwriting only.
- Information of the applicant needs to be exact as per the educational qualification documents of the applicant/
- Application must be filled in all aspects and no column should be left blank,any incomplete application will be straight forward rejected and will not be considered.
- Send the application along with certificates copies to: Office of Registrar, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.